Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serious Safety Problem

Hi
I am interested to know if any other Kangoo owners have experienced the same problem that my wife has now suffered 3 times & has resulted in her leg being stitched twice, today my brother needed 4 stitches because of the same problem.

The problem centres on the front driver & passenger doors. On exerting the car she has caught her leg on the bottom corner of the door, each time coursing a serious gash to her leg. Today my brother cut his leg on the drivers door.

We have spoken to the local Renault dealer who claims that there has not been any other reported incidents regarding this matter.

Has anybody else experienced this problem?

My Kind Regards
Paul Hughes

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Forums Paul.

I have not heard of this problem either, But as Chris says we have a number of Kangoo members who maybe have experienced similar problems.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Paul,
Had my Kangoo from new, 2001 & never had a problem with what you describe, nor has SWMBO who is the main driver. I can't imagine how your wife & brother have caught their legs on the door corners. :confused:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum its a new one on me i hope you get this sorted out sounds tasty:crazy:

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
If it's any consolation, the tops of the back doors on the Laguna II hatch are almost as lethal. They come to a sharp point, and are ideal for gouging into your arm when you're trying to get the little 'un in and out of the kiddie seat but you're unable to fully open the door.

So far, it's only left me with bruises. One day, I suspect it will draw blood.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys this is tonysmith and i also facing this problem during sometime ago and i want to knowing all the information about this problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts