Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my serv light has been coming on and off for past few weeks now but car is driving fine I know there is a way of clearing this by resetting it but couldn't figure it out?

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,701 Posts
using the right hand control with the computer control on it, press one of the end buttons ( if you only have one just press that one) until the message for the service light is present, when it is, press and hold the same button in for about 5 seconds, I cannot remember if it bleeps, but if the service indicator goes out and you have a few thousand miles to go to the next one you have done it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi sorry its an 04 petrol serv light is on but no other warning lights it has the stalk control but couldn't figure it out from YouTube video

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,701 Posts
the button on the end of the right hand stalk control, it scrolls through all the messages on the LCD panel showing range, mileage, average speed, miles to next service etc etc etc, keep tapping that button until the "service due" message appears on the screen, when it is there, press and hold in the same button, until it resets itself

1 - 5 of 5 Posts