Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Got a big pile of acorns if they would like them, have to give my boss at work bags of them as she has squrriels in her garden

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I collect up acorns for them locally, They much prefer the nuts tho, One has a very swollen front paw just now, We had a lot of one legged birds last year me thinks someone is setting traps locally..

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
We just have tyhe greys around these parts, the red looks good

Yeah protected species now Moray is one of the last havens for the Red, The Grey is a lot bigger..

I really like my Squirrels, Mine is the only garden they come too, I can get to within about ten feet of the smallest one before she bolts, I can sit for hours watching them bob about.

Cats are always trying to get them Grrr.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Yeah protected species now Moray is one of the last havens for the Red, The Grey is a lot bigger..

I really like my Squirrels, Mine is the only garden they come too, I can get to within about ten feet of the smallest one before she bolts, I can sit for hours watching them bob about.

Cats are always trying to get them Grrr.

Regards

Ottoman

Hi i get alot of grays in the garden but the naubour hounds them he says thay are pests hes a pest and i know the gray are the result in numbers falling of the reds.That site i go to is great for reds at Blair Athol on the grounds of the Castle you can here them on the caravan roof in morning time when its quite super brilliant

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Blair Athol is good for the Red Squirrel Donald, Some great trees in that part of the country .

Regards

Ottoman

1 - 9 of 9 Posts