Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone knows where the fresh air intake is on the Scenic III. I’ve checked the two vents by the wiper motors but don’t seem to be making any noise etc when blowers are on full, do I have to remove all that trim around the wipers to access the intake? Need to spray some anti bac in there to kill the smell.

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
22,838 Posts
I suspect your problem may be two fold.
First is that scuttle drains haven't drained so some water has got into heater system.... worth checking on many cars, certainly an issue on Scenic IIs
Second is that the pollen filter needs changing, age and or above may be the issue.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suspect your problem may be two fold.
First is that scuttle drains haven't drained so some water has got into heater system.... worth checking on many cars, certainly an issue on Scenic IIs
Second is that the pollen filter needs changing, age and or above may be the issue.
Thanks for the info, this seems to be a new issue, had the AC regassed and since then it has started, it must have been low on gas and operating inefficiently. Anyhoo I think with the wet dog / farm smell I am sure the spray would do the trick? The pollen filter looks like a heck of a faff!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts