Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
;)

Did have 30mins of sun, but a big black cloud soon came in winds picking up again so soon be raining again !!

·
Tourerman
4,838 Posts
Not to bad here on sunny Anglesey.

We went on a 5 day break to Portsmouth last week, it had rained most of the week before we went but it was sunny and warm for the whole time there, would recommend a trip there for anyone, lots to see and do.

The journey back was terrible though, traffic jams every where, and heavy rain. 8 hours driving time !

Photo 1...... Spinnaker Tower

Photo 2......Dockyard, Warrior, HMS Victory. Mary Rose in the white building next to Victory, Naval museums.

If you magnify the dockyard picture there are 2 ships, HMS Fearless and HMS Intrepid both LSDs in the top left corner, I sailed on Fearless to Hong Kong and back many years ago. Just before the Falklands war they were contracted to be sold to Argentina, The sale was cancelled and we used them instead to land troops in the Falklands !

Attachments

·
Tourerman
4,838 Posts
Thanks Otto, you must be retired like me to be on here now.

I will have to do something now before I get earache from her indoors.
I've, already hoovered around.

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
All right for you, I'm about 3 miles away so when it rains I can hear Cliff singing. Apparently now there is no roof on centre court snipers in the neighbouring tower blocks can target the royal box, hopefully cliff will be there, however knowing the tower blocks in question any shooter would get mugged.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
All right for you, I'm about 3 miles away so when it rains I can hear Cliff singing. Apparently now there is no roof on centre court snipers in the neighbouring tower blocks can target the royal box, hopefully cliff will be there, however knowing the tower blocks in question any shooter would get mugged.
:d :d :d Its not Nelson Mandella Towers then Chris :)

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As long as they dont do the usual and cancel Eastenders because of a late match :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts