Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I count myself as Wales, even though I live on the border of three counties (Shropshire, Herefordshire, Powys)

Could Welsh members please post here where they are so that, if I can get something organised, I have a reasonable idea of where to organise it!

No promises, but I will try!

Neil

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Considering the logistics of getting from one to the other, would it be worth splitting Wales into North and South?

Or maybe even North, South and Mid?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you use the A49 you can get from north to south wales in a little over 2 hours!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got to South Shropshire from the Forest od Doom (sorry, Dean) in a little over an hour last night.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I woudl have been a bit quicker, but I was driving my mum, and she was hanging on for dear life at 45 mph!

S

·
0 Posts
My Mum and Dad's parish priest once set off from London to go to Stockport and ended up rolling his car onto it's roof on a roundabout near Cardiff!

S

·
0 Posts
nollyjeff said:
I woudl have been a bit quicker, but I was driving my mum, and she was hanging on for dear life at 45 mph!
LOL - my Mum's a flincher too!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
selwonk said:
Does this mean you do, or don't want to split Wales up? :confused:

No - let's keep Wales together - solidarity for all!

·
Tourerman
4,838 Posts
Horatio said:
Considering the logistics of getting from one to the other, would it be worth splitting Wales into North and South?

Or maybe even North, South and Mid?

Or maybe even North, South, Mid and Anglesey, the nearest member to me seems to be 90 miles away. Still the next nearest is a scary Lady:eek:

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
nollyjeff said:
I got to South Shropshire from the Forest od Doom (sorry, Dean) in a little over an hour last night.
OI Mr , it's not that bad here in the Forest :eek: :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
nollyjeff said:
Well, I count myself as Wales, even though I live on the border of three counties (Shropshire, Herefordshire, Powys)

Could Welsh members please post here where they are so that, if I can get something organised, I have a reasonable idea of where to organise it!

No promises, but I will try!

Neil
I live in Wrecsam, North Wales

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
davesss said:
Yes Mistress, Anglesey! :eek:
I ain't been to anglesey for years. Last time i did - i bunked off work and it was a scorcher in benlech bay. Imagine my embarassment when i turned up to work the day after bright red and supposedly sick in bed with d&v :eek:

You may call me mistress for now :p ;)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts