Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rite as i havent put any photos of my meg on here i thout i should and before any 1 says it needs lowerd I KNOW just got the alloys on so didnt know how it would look but it defo needs lowerd i will prob save up and by coilovers for it

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Will look good when you've sorted the ride height issue! How come she's riding so high though...smaller wheels than OEM or lower profile tyres? If you've changed sizes have you factored in rolling radius for changes in your speedo reading ;)

What other plans you got for her then?

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not the correct tyres scats its 215/35/18 but im going to use them till they need changed as there toyo proxes and have ace tread lol but even at that its sitting very hi will need to lower it prob save up for coil overs and drop it on the floor lol as of how much my speedo will be out dont know, but i hardly ever go over 30 lol:eek:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as of whats next on the list of mods drop the car prob on coil overs,then prob a under bumper kit and side skirts in time bit like the 1 in this photo yip thats my alloys photo shoped on it dont want to go any thing ott pos a leather int if i come across 1 cheap:d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts