Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me im not going mad but in my opening thread I put the last post up,It says stt posted last x number of minutes ago but I cant see my post!?,Am I going mad?,Ive looked in my profile and clicked the last post from the profile but it doesnt come up either!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant see it,The last post is by Horatio!,Swear to god thats the last I can see!

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
If you look below Horatios post theres a 1 and a 2 in the bottom right hand corner.This means that the thread has gone over to another page,so your post is on the next page.:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trust me chap I know my way around a forum,My post that I can now see is on page 3 which at time of going to press there was most definitely no page 3!

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
so you can see laggy's reply.which is on this page,but nothing after horatio's reply on your other thread (wierd)

S

·
0 Posts
Just rebuilding the counters. I'll keep an eye out but I've not seen any problems?

S

·
0 Posts
Can you try to explain to me what the symptoms are? I can't get my head round the problem?

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
When you check out 'todays posts' a thread will show a last post by someone, so you click to go to that post and its not there - you get taken to the one before it. Any better?

S

·
0 Posts
Just rebuilt the post cache and got an error. Could be a corruption on the table(s)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts