Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Kadjar GT Line with 19" wheels and wish to purchase a space saver spare wheel. The car has a Bose sub woofer and a tyre sealant kit currently fitted in the wheel well in the boot.The user manual shows a photo of a spare wheel with the sub woofer installed within it and both secured by a central bolt.I'm getting conflicting answers depending which garage I speak to as to whether it can be done. Has anyone any experience of this situation and if it can be done what size wheel and tyre I would need ?
Thanks
Armie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got my 19 plate with silly repair kit etc. Paid £300 for my renault garage to replace the large black poly wheel kit holder etc with one that can hold the jack kit & wheel. The whoofer sits in the top of spare wheel with central nut.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got my 19 plate with silly repair kit etc. Paid £300 for my renault garage to replace the large black poly wheel kit holder etc with one that can hold the jack kit & wheel. The whoofer sits in the top of spare wheel with central nut.
=Armie
Thanks Barry.At least I now know it is possible. Could you please tell me the tyre size on your spare wheel eg 125/80/17 or whatever so I can check with various people selling on ebay etc. to ensure I get the right one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
=Armie
Thanks Barry.At least I now know it is possible. Could you please tell me the tyre size on your spare wheel eg 125/80/17 or whatever so I can check with various people selling on ebay etc. to ensure I get the right one.
Its a 145,90,16. @ 50mph max Armie. Dont forget u need a wheel brace & jack.
ttfn
B

1 - 4 of 4 Posts