Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi guys, advertising this car for a friend, so will put his number at the bottom incase you need to ask him any questions, although the car is outside my house so it will need to be collected from Hertfordshire.

The car was driving lovely until the clutch went on Friday, well I'm told its the slave cylinder but if the box is coming out then I guess it makes sense to change the clutch at the same time.

Mot April 2015, Tax September 2014, black with black leather, good tyres, 6 speed box, indash 6 cd multichanger, all usual Initiale features.

Crack in windscreen on passenger side, few scratches on body, apart from that pretty decent, no smoke from turbo, uses no oil whatsoever, no window problems, if someone can do the repair themselves then it'll be a cheap, rapid, runaround.

Asking £300 for it, imo worth this all day long, ideally would need to be recovered, but if your not miles away I suppose you could start it in second gear and drive it away, change on the revs etc., entirely up to you.Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts