Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to get a New (07) Grand Scenic, have currently got a 04 Scenic.

The guy at the Renault garage said that the very latest Grand Scenic's have a few spec changes from the brochure, namely

• 6-Speed Gear Box
  • Cruise Control
  • Speed Limiter
  • MP3-CD Stereo
He also said that because the of these changes, Renault have got rid of the Auto Windscreen Wipers and Auto Headlights.

Has anyone heard of these changes? Is it true? If so, does anyone know if you can get the Auto Wipers/Headlights fitted extra, or have they gone all together?.

Any feedback on this would be most welcome.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Yes, Specs seem to have been changed on some trim levels, I know that the Auto wipers/ headlights have been dropped on the Dynamique trim for the cruise control etc that you have mentioned, My March 07 Scenic Privilege still has the auto wiper/lights installed.

I believe the Auto wipers/lights can not be retrofitted.

Log on to Renaults web site and check the spec levels on each trim option.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
The auto lights/wipers may not be able to be retrofitted. But they may be available as a factory fit option.
As otto says go to the website and check out the specs and options for yourself.

From previous experience I find I usually know the specs of the cars better than the salesperson as I have researched them before I decide which model I want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts