Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Laguna Sport is missing the 'Sport' badge from the passenger side door.

So, I went into Renault last week and 'tried' to order it. Parts guy couldn't find any hint of it on his EPC.

Does anyone know or could find the part number for this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I have tried ebay, but the fonts are different to the one on mine.

Would rather pay a little bit more and get one from the Renault dealer....but they don't even know what part number it is. :(

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
If its the same as my 'sport' badge - i saw one in a local motor factors for about £3.99. I need to get one also :(

My 'T' fell off in the car wash, so my car is now a 'Spor' :eek:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
My Lag 1 only has 'Alize' above the door strips,although it is most definately a sport......I might have to invest in some new badges.I'm sure it'll go faster with Sport written on it.:d

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
My Lag 1 only has 'Alize' above the door strips,although it is most definately a sport......I might have to invest in some new badges.I'm sure it'll go faster with Sport written on it.:d
Not as fast as if you fit a Gti badge to the back though!:d
or fit a big bore chrome exhaust trim to your existing standard exhaust!

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
And a [too big] wing on the back:d

Would you like us to mod your car any more Lag??
Can you lot do a 'Pimp My Ride' style mod-fest on my car?.:)

I would like 30'' wheels,suspension too low to get up my driveway,a sound system that makes my ears bleed and measures on the richter scale,a rear wing from a 747,and flip paint that turns all the colours of the rainbow(and a few other colours that haven't even been invented yet).......:d

Or maybe just a nice shiny pair of Sport badges would surfice!.I'm off to bid on them!.:d:d:d

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

I would like 30'' wheels,suspension too low to get up my driveway,a sound system that makes my ears bleed and measures on the richter scale,a rear wing from a 747,and flip paint that turns all the colours of the rainbow(and a few other colours that haven't even been invented yet).......:d

Or maybe just a nice shiny pair of Sport badges would surfice!.I'm off to bid on them!.:d:d:d
Bit like these then?

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts

Now thats what I'm talking about!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm off to fit some tailpipes like that on mine!.:eek:

'Pimp My Shed':d

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts

How about a snowplow lag? Or if you've got an eighteen wheeler you want pimped...........

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts