Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i'm new to this but i wondering if any one can help with my car . Sometimes i try to start it and the battery is flat then i put a power pack on and italways start it will run for a couple of days ok then it won't start and i got to do it all again . Then after stopping for 2hrs it will be flat can someone help?

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
welcome to the forum. Either your alternator is dead, your battery is damaged and not holding charge or you may have a loose earth wire.

Do you get a battery warning light when driving ? if so check alternator leads and drive belt, batt leads etc for tightness and make sure they are not corroded.
You can also have the battery checked at quick fits etc.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Hi
My name is john and i am still learning about computers as a good many people are just a sugestion but when you move a post could you put a tempory short cut to help the person who posted the question find the actual place it would help speed up there learning as well as it would give them some idea how they work i some times have to get the wifes help to find what i want as my surfing skills are still developing

tink

S

·
0 Posts
If you look in the Welcome forum you will see that I left an expiring redirect for 1 week...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts