Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Please help before I tear my hair out. :crazy:
I've recently purchased a 2002/3 Grand Espace Privelege 2.0T. The radio/CD changer works fine - my only frustration is I can't figure out any way of change the settings / the RDS / the balance or fade, as I simply can't find any other controls other than the basic ones on the wheel. I know there's nothing on the head unit (whether it's under the seat or in the back NSR wing - which I keep being told differently). I can't believe the Renault audio set up in these models was so basic that you can't even change the fade (I'm driving to France with babies in the back so need the radio in the front for my own sanity). Can anyone help, as Renault are as much help themselves as I don't know what! Please..... :eek:

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
you should be able to change these settings with the remote controll that coms with the car . unless the prviouse owner has kept the remote controll.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Sounds like you need the remote control that you obviously don't have. if there is no head unit in the glovebox, which you don't mention. you be screwed mate.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts