Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please note that if you have ordered a car sticker recently, please don't think you have been forgotten. With everything else that is going on I have not yet had a chance to despatch them all but will do so in the next couple of days

Thanks for your patience :)

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Please note that if you have ordered a car sticker recently, please don't think you have been forgotten. With everything else that is going on I have not yet had a chance to despatch them all but will do so in the next couple of days

Thanks for your patience :)
Wifey says your a typical male and unable to multi-task:rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wives always say that though don't they :rolleyes:

Multi-tasking I can do. Multi-multi-multi-tasking is a bit harder!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok - there was a pile of envelopes waiting in the hall this morning which means *hopefully* neleh will be hitting the Post Office today

Sorry for the delay...

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts
Ok - there was a pile of envelopes waiting in the hall this morning which means *hopefully* neleh will be hitting the Post Office today

Sorry for the delay...

In our house the window ledge at the front door in the hall is a sort of purgatory .... stuff moves there and stays forever ..... then one day its all gone ... never sure if its been posted, delivered, tidied away or just gone straight in the bin .... :)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In our house the window ledge at the front door in the hall is a sort of purgatory .... stuff moves there and stays forever ..... then one day its all gone ... never sure if its been posted, delivered, tidied away or just gone straight in the bin .... :)

Information like that is on a need to know basis only! :moonie:

And yes, I have made the trip to the post office and the stickers have all gone. However, as they're now in the hands of the post office, who knows they're outcome.....;)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Got mine today,thank-you.:)

I can't see a thing out of my windows now,but thats a minor detail!:d

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts
Selly, I think mine's got lost ... sob, sob :( ... bet its still on the window ledge .... can someone have a look and see?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry to hear that! As far as I know we're all up to date so unless neleh has hidden it in one of her satellite piles of paperwork (don't ask) I'll root out your order and sort out a replacement...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts