Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,636 Posts
*BREAKING NEWS! *
Sadly news has just reached us saying that the first member of this group has sadly died because of the Coronavirus. In his house they found 500 cans of assorted food, 100kg of pasta, 75kg of rice, 200 toilet rolls and 30L of hand sanitiser which he had panic bought from Aldi “just in case!”
The whole lot collapsed and buried the daft b*stard!

·
Super Moderator
13,636 Posts
Sorry to rant but I have just been in Asda. Saw a man whose trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need!!
I called him a selfish b*****d, 😡 gave him a low down about the elderly and mums etc who need these types of things. Told him he should be bloody ashamed of himself! 😡😡
He said: “that’s all well and good mate but I work here, can I carry on filling the shelves now?” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Super Moderator
13,636 Posts
Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.
If anyone is still out there, I am alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and **** is spotless. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but i have the dogs .. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat him) sorry Pups. I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to re watch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I'm a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate to help preserve my sanity..
If anyone within the area has any compassion there are a couple of basic things i desperately need which could be easily left in my un locked shed.
Firstly I am desperate for a dozen one liter bottles of smirnoff so i can keep my insides sterile with the alchohol and secondly maybe 24 cans of coke to disguise the taste of the nasty alchohol.
Please think of the elderly in your area.

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
23,771 Posts
Jesus Pete, is that a recycled meal?
Looks like it should be.
And you'll probably need extra loo roll if you did eat it.

Funnily enough, that one grabbed my attention because of my very first trip to USA.
In Cincinnati on business.
One of the places they took me to for lunch (the servings were big enough for breakfast, lunch, dinner and lunch the next day) was Skyline Chili.
A very flavoursome chili, not too hot but spicy enough to be interesting, a bed of spaghetti and a mound of grated cheese on top.... could also add fried onions and croutons...… looked good, tasted wonderful, couldn't move after lunch.
Ever since, I've served chili on spaghetti with cheese on top.

·
Sexy at 71 super duper mod..
23,916 Posts
Looks like it should be.
And you'll probably need extra loo roll if you did eat it.

Funnily enough, that one grabbed my attention because of my very first trip to USA.
In Cincinnati on business.
One of the places they took me to for lunch (the servings were big enough for breakfast, lunch, dinner and lunch the next day) was Skyline Chili.
A very flavoursome chili, not too hot but spicy enough to be interesting, a bed of spaghetti and a mound of grated cheese on top.... could also add fried onions and croutons...… looked good, tasted wonderful, couldn't move after lunch.
Ever since, I've served chili on spaghetti with cheese on top.
Typical of the Yanks..everything in excess..no wonder they are fat gits and the brits copying them have become fat gits as well..looking at the ready meal I wondering if I eat one it might actually start a chain reaction and this happen..

Might be my answer instead of the constant stream of laxatives I have to take and dont work..:mad:

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
23,771 Posts
Typical of the Yanks..everything in excess..no wonder they are fat gits and the brits copying them have become fat gits as well.....
Yeah, I landed in the USA with the Baywatch stereotype in my mind, all clean cut, fit, college boys and girls.
Before I had cleared the airport I had revised that to Blobs.

·
Premium Member
Captur 2017 1.5DCi EDC
3,767 Posts
I've been stockpiling music CD's to keep me going during a possible lock down.
So far I have Bread, Korn, some Jam, Meatloaf and plenty of Lou Rawls.
Good one, I've added some Red Hot Chili Peppers for the Meatloaf, and Bananarama for dessert. And don't forget the Cream. And Blondie (don't know why I said that but Debbie H can join me for dinner anytime).

1 - 20 of 67 Posts