Independent Renault Forums banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I've told my wife we should start getting kinky and spark up our sex life,
I don't think she realised what I meant til I got out the spark plugs and car battery

·
Sexy at 71 super duper mod..
23,916 Posts
I've told my wife we should start getting kinky and spark up our sex life,
I don't think she realised what I meant til I got out the spark plugs and car battery

Might have a slim chance if you use iridium plugs and a booster pack..but I'm giving odds of 100/1 of this not happening..

·
Premium Member
2014 Captur tce 120 edc , 2010 Lancer VIII 1.8 143 hp
248 Posts
Went to the town for small shopping on tuesday, one guy had a big a.. shopping cart full of canned stuff and pasta. He was putting them to the car one by one. I went to the shop and came back and he was still goddamn packing!!.

But the weirdest thing, he didnt have no toilet paper, that was the most important to be bought, wasnt it...

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
23,771 Posts
Went to the town for small shopping on tuesday, one guy had a big a.. shopping cart full of canned stuff and pasta. He was putting them to the car one by one. I went to the shop and came back and he was still goddamn packing!!.

But the weirdest thing, he didnt have no toilet paper, that was the most important to be bought, wasnt it...
If it goes the same way as here it will escalate to the point where anything edible disappears from the shelves and toilet paper is the new gold standard.
Our local ASDA is an empty warehouse though I did get some milk, butter and eggs there on Friday.
Funnily enough, my local petrol station with a Tesco Express store is the most likely place to get basics such as milk, eggs, bread and they have no shortage of tinned stuff. But have got a strict two max of any item, they don't argue back if anyone disputes, they just add the car registration to the non payer (fuel) database... which will cause issues to the pirrock when they next try to fill up...anywhere.

·
Premium Member
Captur 2017 1.5DCi EDC
3,767 Posts
Simple question - where TF is all that toilet paper going? Is there really a increased demand? Manufacturers must thing they're on a roll.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
If it goes the same way as here it will escalate to the point where anything edible disappears from the shelves and toilet paper is the new gold standard.
Our local ASDA is an empty warehouse though I did get some milk, butter and eggs there on Friday.
Funnily enough, my local petrol station with a Tesco Express store is the most likely place to get basics such as milk, eggs, bread and they have no shortage of tinned stuff. But have got a strict two max of any item, they don't argue back if anyone disputes, they just add the car registration to the non payer (fuel) database... which will cause issues to the pirrock when they next try to fill up...anywhere.
Cool, but not sure if that stops the people.

Here, the first 3-4 days were crazy, all canned food, pasta, rice, flour and of course toilet papers were gone. Hundreds of people waiting in the line next to cashier desks. It looked so selfish like nobody cares about the others and just collect whayever they could.

After sometime, now you go to the markets, supermarkets or local shops, all shelves are full. I think the panicked population already got what they wanted and now its good time for shopping :) i go once in few days to tesco express or some local one and there is noone now.

Not sure if people are scared if he water supply will be cut at residential areas? If there is no paper left just go and wash it :p:oops:

·
39,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Not going to ask how you wash toilet paper..

Dont come to ours you would think the wife is stockpiling .
She has lots of flavoured bottle water ( Was a coke head, but dentist told her she needed to change her drink to water or lose her teeth )
And toilet paper,
Lets not go there, always what looks like a years supply is actually a months ..

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Not going to ask how you wash toilet paper..

Dont come to ours you would think the wife is stockpiling .
She has lots of flavoured bottle water ( Was a coke head, but dentist told her she needed to change her drink to water or lose her teeth )
And toilet paper,
Lets not go there, always what looks like a years supply is actually a months ..
meant " wash your back" not the paper if its really out of stock ☺😀😁

these papers also take a lot of space, how do you deal with it

I only bought few packs of bread and put to freezer as ladies at home love bread and i have a natural stock of lamb meat in the deepfreeze, i get one lamb every year from a friend od brother in law.that should keep us in line for some months :)

·
39,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Bread, dopey leaves ours in the freezer, looks nice Could hit her with a hammer at times..
Don't mention Lamb on here, Phil will be salivating , or out of breath trying to catch one LOL

Did you know Rice pudding in a can still tastes good even if the date says best before Dec 2019
Newccy brown don't taste so good if more than 3 years out of date

21 - 40 of 67 Posts