Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't know what section this should be in so please move as required.

Me and my mate had two bikes stolen in the early hours of this morning from his garage in vicarage road, wednesfield, wolverhampton.

One is a 1990-1991 CR125 - red plastics faded to orange and a white frame.
The other was a 2002-2003 CRF450R red plastics, black honda graphics, alloy frame.

If anyone's offered these or parts from these bikes could you either contact me on :censored: (by PM) or west midlands police on 0845 1135000.

Me and my mate are putting £400 up (its all we have at the moment) as a reward if they get found so if anyone can point us or the police in the right direction its worth their while.
Also any sightings leading to them being found will meet the reward.

We're gutted to lose them as we've put a LOT of time, effort and money into them between us and they're some of the best examples of their respective years about (were anyway).
Thanks.
Simon.

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Doubt plates'll help Tigz......they'll be stripped for the parts :steam:

Sorry to hear about the theft pal, some real scum out and about. Fingers crossed for you but you know how it is, especially with bikes!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They don't have plates mate - they're motorcross bikes.
They also don't have insurance which is why we're more gutted - its all our loss. :(

·
Premium Member
16,417 Posts
Keep your eye on ebay mate, I am sorry to agree with scatz though, the odds are against you.

Especially with no insurance company to help :(

Theiving scum :crazy:

Where were they nicked from? cctv near by!?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.
They were nicked from my mates garage at the side of his house in wednesfield, wolverhampton.
I've heard they may have gone to south staffs but as said its not an easy job to find them.
The big thing getting to me at the moment is that where they were they couldn't have been seen and the way they were locked (with thacham approved locks no less) meant that someone would have to know about them and know what type of bolt croppers they would need to get the locks off.
That means its more than likely someone that knows us which hits harder even than losing the bikes.
There are some very low people in the world these days.

Oh and there was CCTV on his next door's house but he's not back from holiday until tonight so we'll get to see if they're on it then.

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Thanks guys.
They were nicked from my mates garage at the side of his house in wednesfield, wolverhampton.
I've heard they may have gone to south staffs but as said its not an easy job to find them.
The big thing getting to me at the moment is that where they were they couldn't have been seen and the way they were locked (with thacham approved locks no less) meant that someone would have to know about them and know what type of bolt croppers they would need to get the locks off.
That means its more than likely someone that knows us which hits harder even than losing the bikes.
There are some very low people in the world these days.

Oh and there was CCTV on his next door's house but he's not back from holiday until tonight so we'll get to see if they're on it then.
lets hope the cctv brings you some much needed information! hope you get the bikes back somehow

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do any of the bikes have any unique features that would make them stand out from the rest?
Only the number 7 on my number boards and the black backings on the 125 really.
There are loads of things if we were close up but at a distance its pretty hard to tell MX bikes apart usually.

·
Administrator
17,106 Posts
Just a thought here, but since the bikes were stolen from a garage, would your mate's house insurance not provide some payout?

After all, it is breaking & entering.

Paul

1 - 12 of 12 Posts