Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or have I got this feeling of deja vous, only some of the postings seem to have a life of their own, giving time stamps that seem to have only just been posted whereas they were posted a lot longer ago.

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol

S

·
0 Posts
Please remember to use the feedback forum for this kind of question - thanks

In answer to your question, you will see threads with no reply automatically bumped after 12 hours to give them an opportunity of being answered. This might be responsible for what you are experiencing

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Soz Selly, hands duly slapped

S

·
0 Posts
:rofl: Consider yourself told!

Does that sound like the problem by the way?

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I think you are describing the Poll replies TelBoy if a Member opens a thread and just ticks the poll button but leaves no reply the previous poster who has replied is still listed as last poster in that thread...

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No its not that at all, seems to have cleared up now. It may have been duplicate posts which was causing the problem but I'm not sure. For example there was a post about removing a cd from the cd changer, which I replied to. It then flagged up again as only being posted 2 minutes ago. But never mind now, I'll get over it.

O

·
0 Posts
There were a few duplicates thread this afternoon, one of which was indeed the CD one so that could have been it.

Otto's reason is one that always gets me!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts