Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Nation expects .....:)

Scotsman.com News - Scotland - Tartan Army has Georgia on its mind

" THE Tartan Army was flying into Georgia yesterday ahead of tonight's crucial European qualifier.

And back home, an even larger army of office workers, labourers and professionals, was preparing for the game by pleading with their managers to let them go home early.

With employers' organisations saying they expected members to be sympathetic to staff requests, it is anticipated hundreds of thousands of Scots could be allowed home early to watch today's game, which kicks off at 6pm.

Transport experts warned the sudden migration could lead to extra congestion on the roads. "

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Looking forward to this though i've got to admit i'm a bit worried. Things have been going well recently but this will be a hard game.

Get the feeling we won't win this and it will come down to beating Italy though hopefully i'll be wrong....

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking forward to this though i've got to admit i'm a bit worried. Things have been going well recently but this will be a hard game.

Get the feeling we won't win this and it will come down to beating Italy though hopefully i'll be wrong....
Yes the whole structure of the team has been affected due to suspensions and injury, I am fairly confident we can come away with a point from the Goergia game at least :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Best of luck to the Jocks.....like the new avatar Otto

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Georgia 2 - 0 Scotland :(

Still very proud of what Scotland have done todate in the tournament :) :) :)

Bring on the Italians :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts