13,522 Posts
yes

:d :d :d

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Are you a boobs or a bum man??

This is purely for research purposes :rolleyes:

I'm both, I can make a right Boob of thing's and can be a proper Ar$e at times :)

I like both, not large boobs tho I like to snuzzle and tweak, A womans Bum MMM nice sensual .. caress mmm . Jeez wheres the Tissues:)

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmmm, 4 replies in 47 minutes - hardly a massive response - i wonder if i put a picture up ..... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
I sometimes wonder whether the members names really reflect thier true gender. Might be worth a poll, what do you think guys and gals :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Why discriminate?

It all depends on whether a girl is facing me (or away from me) - I like both!:d

Although, it has to be said that sometimes a girl's frontage is a bit of a disappointment after viewing a nice looking rear....:(

Paul:)

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
What was the point of the test? To see just how many responses you could get without anyone actually giving you a straight answer? :p

So I'm going to go out on a limb and say 'bums.' If you want me to explain further then you'll have to wait while I stick my 'dirty old man' raincoat on.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
The object of the test is so SB knows what augmentation procedure to spend all her money on.

Horatio, what do you use to stick your raincoat on with, and
does it leave a stain?

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
What was the point of the test? To see just how many responses you could get without anyone actually giving you a straight answer? :p

So I'm going to go out on a limb and say 'bums.' If you want me to explain further then you'll have to wait while I stick my 'dirty old man' raincoat on.
The point was to see how many replies i get as a woman, ya dirty old git :p

The object of the test is so SB knows what augmentation procedure to spend all her money on.
I'll have you know i'm proportioned in all the right areas already :p

1 - 20 of 47 Posts