Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for appointing me along with Donald, Paul and hopefully still Lu as an area co-ordinator for Scotland, I am very pleased to have this role in the Forums, Hopefully along with my fellow co-ordinators we will be able to add quite considerably to the member list for Scotland .

One Again Thank you.

Regards

John
:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi yes thank you very much iam sure we will all work together as one big happy Renault family forum and as i said before i will be taking this job very seriously and i want to see the forum go from strength to strength as iam 100% committed to the forum and to its members cheer all the best Donald.

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
That's great news - we must get our collective heads together and decide on a joint meeting/activity.

We are limited by our own imagination! Anything goes.

I'm looking forward to receiving your thoughts.

Paul:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
That's great news - we must get our collective heads together and decide on a joint meeting/activity.

We are limited by our own imagination! Anything goes.

I'm looking forward to receiving your thoughts.

Paul:)
Hi Paul yes thats not a problem at all the world is ower oyster cheers:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wait a minute Donald , Paul .... " Anything goes " & " Oysters " .... I think you have got the wrong forum boy's ..

Regards

Ottoman

S

·
0 Posts
Since my last post here, I've noticed that WebCode is flying the flag for you lot now too!

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Since my last post here, I've noticed that WebCode is flying the flag for you lot now too!
Yes i think i heard that he was from Glasgow but living down south i may be wrong but i seen it in a post last night but it may not be him??

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
I think there is another Scot then, but living in the south thats annoying me know.I would love to live down in Spain but at the same time theres no place like home:d

1 - 19 of 19 Posts