Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
38,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked my seven year old Granddaughter to just tell me everything she wants for Christmas as I'm clueless with what little girls like. She said, "Daddy, I want lots of Frozen stuff !" "Great, you can even come with me to do the shopping and pick out all you want." Strange though, she didn't look at all excited to leave Aldi with all those bags of peas and brussels sprouts.

·
38,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
INFORMATION: You asked, we deliver. A forum is on it;s way. Maybe Christmas or early next year. I have no idea what shape or form it will take, but I have been promised work is starting on it. Try not to kill each other first please. I'll let you know more when I know more. Now uck off the lot of you.

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,028 Posts
Be as naughty as you like Brenda..will give me plenty of spanking practice..I need practice..getting rusty I am..Mmmm

Still hate christmas..

·
38,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I asked my son, "Why did you punch your sister in the face?" "She was playing Christmas music in November," he replied. "You should've used a baseball bat," I said.

·
38,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pat......"What the tuck happened to your face, it's cut to tuck?" Mick......"Me and the missus were up in Lapland at the weekend where everyone holds hands to form a circle and dances round the Christmas tree." Pat....."How the
tuck can that scratch your face?" Mick......"It was just the two of us"

·
38,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 1206 Lord a leaping 806 pipers piping 22068 lords a leaping 459 ladies dancing 297 maids a milking It was at this point that Jeremy Corbyn told Diane Abbott to stop singing carols, the Stupid Woman.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts