Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
damn i was clicking the link wanting to buy one :rofl: thinking it was a pc world deal! as mine is getting to the point of slack hinges and buttons playing up!

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn i was clicking the link wanting to buy one :rofl: thinking it was a pc world deal! as mine is getting to the point of slack hinges and buttons playing up!
:d :d :d

Nah if it was PC World by the time you added on extended warranty , replacement insurance etc , it would come to £500 .:p

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts

Slack hinges and buttons playing up - are you talking about a pc or a Renault??!!

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
:d :d :d

Nah if it was PC World by the time you added on extended warranty , replacement insurance etc , it would come to £500 .:p
£649.00 with no extended warrenty or that over priced insurance
Nahh you would get there 30 mins after the 1st advert and they would be sold out and the next step in price would be £899. + then extended w`tee etc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts