Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Looking good Martin.

A greatt finish there.

Ottoman blue suits the Scenic II a treat

In some ways I think the Phase I of the Scenic II looks better especially the side rubbing strips with the silver end caps.

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ottoman blue suits the Scenic II a treat
I would agree with that. OH didn't really have a colour in mind, this one was the most honest one we could find for the budget, so I think we struck lucky with the colour.

There are a few niggles that I want to put right (not mechanical thankfully!) so there will be a few more posts to come as I get them sorted.

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As the Passat is in the dealer (again!) took the OH's Scenic II out today. Opened the rear passenger door, closed it and the window dropped into the door!!!

Looks like the regulator clip has broken :mad:. Phoned around, but all the Renault parts departments and GSF are closed.

Had to wedge the window up with a piece of wood until I can get a clip :crazy:

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, after 7 years of almost faultless ownership, the Scenic has today been traded in for a shiny new Astra.

Strange as it may seem, I was sorry to see it go, it's been a great car and I hope that someone else will get some use from it. It may be 11 this year, but with less than 45k on the clock, I reckon there's life in the old thing yet!

The registration is CF54UPJ so if you happen to be the new owner who finds this post via an Internet search of the registration, join up to this great forum and drop me a PM :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts