Independent Renault Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
:rofl::rofl: Good Night Dave, I'm ready to do the same. :yawn: I've had a long day on here, but won't be seen before I've watched the F1 tomorrow, providing it's not a complete wash out, apparently there could be a typhoon on the F1 way

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
:rofl::rofl: Good Night Dave, I'm ready to do the same. :yawn: I've had a long day on here, but won't be seen before I've watched the F1 tomorrow, providing it's not a complete wash out, apparently there could be a typhoon on the F1 way
You and yer big gob.
They were in the middle of a heatwave till you mentioned typhoo.:(

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
I have just sold me Megane :crying: but have no intension of leaving the Forum as I can honestly say its been one of the most, not only helpful but friendliest Forums I have ever been on..

I have looked at some of the Active members on here and quite a few have sold there Renaults too but stuck around..

All I can say a big well done to the Admin/Moderators on here and also the regular posters for making this place what it is today..

Stu

Ive only just seen this :eek: TRAITOR!!! loooooooll :d

How much was the new car fella and did you get a good trade in on the Megane?

Cant believe you have sold it after having three sets of alloy wheels, tweeters, sub and mudflaps in the space of a year and half he he he

I hope your missus appreciates the 5 doorness of the 3008 and the sacrifice you have made :cool: :d

Oh and get a new thread going in 'My Mottah' with some pics :d

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
P.S

I dont suppose you kept the wind deflectors did you? :d

·
Super Moderator
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Cant believe you have sold it after having three sets of alloy wheels, tweeters, sub and mudflaps in the space of a year and half he he he

I hope your missus appreciates the 5 doorness of the 3008 and the sacrifice you have made :cool: :d
The Mrs doesn't no :mad:,, her words were a cars a car:mad:

Only had 2 sets of wheels :moonie: ,,, Tweeters and Sub are now sitting in the 3008 :d and luckily it came with OEM Mudflaps already fitted :d:d

·
Registered
16 Posts
Same here Stu. Sold my Clio a couple of years ago but couldn't bear to leave the forum. Joined the Ford forum when I had the Fiesta but it was so disjointed and unfriendly. Then joined the Citroen Forum - not bad, but still not as good as this one. As well as the valuable info, there's much more chat and fun on this one :d

21 - 33 of 33 Posts