Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been around for a while, but hopfully there will still be some peeps on here that remeber me!

Traded the Bandit in today for one of these...

Brand new Honda CB1000R ABS in perlescent white :devil: .... the wonders of interest free finance!

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Hey up Martin,where you been??thats a corker of a flying machine by the look of it and now all this nice sunshine is here and the cost of fuel i expect it will be getting used quite a lot:devil::devil:How you doing??:d:d

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey up Martin,where you been??thats a corker of a flying machine by the look of it and now all this nice sunshine is here and the cost of fuel i expect it will be getting used quite a lot:devil::devil:How you doing??:d:d
Eh up Ex, All good here and all change on the transport front.... waiting for my new MkVII Passat to be delivered in May + the new bike! The CB is sooooo much faster than the Bandit, took the dealers demo bike out and nearly scarred myself sh**tless! Just got to remember just how fast it will take off if if I get over enthusiastic with the throttle!

How's things up there? Still digging holes?

Nice bike mate.

Prefer the stomp of a V Twin myself but you'll have a load of fun on that.:d
I know what you mean, I prefer the sound of a V-Twin but have never owned one. Replaced the can on the Bandit and the CB sounds very tame in comparison. May look at changing it, but it's not as simple or as cheap as the old Bandit!

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
How's things up there? Still digging holes
Yes still digging holes Martin,left old firm for a while then xmas they rang me up again to start back ,we got a new job and its only 2miles from my house so i can walk to work when it starts in a couple of weeks..Nice to see you back and enjoy the new wheels mate...:d:d:d

1 - 5 of 5 Posts