Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I've been thinking of doing this to my Lag.......:)

Did you have much hassle with it and what product did you use?

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Hi Larson are the tints on the front side windows within the legal limit - they look kinda dark to pass the light transference test.:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi it looks like to me that he has not done the front but if he has is looks very like they are still within the legal limit i have a big company in my town that does this and they have the very same machine the police use to check that it is with the legal limit so just go to your local company and have it checked,where most people go wrong with DIY tinting on the front side window is its not allowed it as dark as the back side windows is when they buy the kit it does state on the instructions this is only to be done to untinted windows and if the you do apply it to windows that already have a slight manufacturer tint when applied it make it to dark for front side windows but you can go as dark as you like with side back and rear windows.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tint

yes they are tinted as well .

they are 15% tint and you need to let 70% light in the front but the back can be as dark as you like.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I do apologise!:)

Maybe I need to go to Specs savers.....:d:d:d

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tint

Hi donald done this for the kids i bought it from ebay there is a company from Penzance that does it any shade £15 all in full instructions . if you are planing to buy get the heat shrink and anti scratch stuff its much better easy to do.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi donald done this for the kids i bought it from ebay there is a company from Penzance that does it any shade £15 all in full instructions . if you are planing to buy get the heat shrink and anti scratch stuff its much better easy to do.
Hi could you please give me the details larsson iam very interested to say the least cheers Donald

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tint

Hi Donald this is there website Home

but i dont see them on ebay now but i will keep looking . you can still order from there site . ps they are slow in delivery at least 2 weeks but great stuff .

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tint

Bought it from ebay i live in Scotland ,
there shop is the same as ebay , had a look on ebay and there is none from his company but there are tints .

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi are you coming to the meet in August at strathclylde Park it would be graet to put a face to a name and iam sure it will be a great day out for all the family

1 - 20 of 24 Posts