Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well hi to all i would firstly like to thank Paul Velsatisfied Regional Co-ordinator for giving me this privilege of organizing this meet which i was delighted to do cheers Paul your a star thanks mate.

I would also like to thank all who turned up today Velsatisfied & Family,Gonescenile & Family,J6NTH & Family i hope you all had a good day out and a nice lunch at the Village Inn.

I know there were members out there that would loved to have come but had other commitments iam sure there is going to be other meets and iam sure we will meet then thanks.

Iam sure there are members that are not sure about meeting people from the Internet and i know where your coming from i was one of them this morning and i was surprised when i met a good bunch of people so go on give it ago iam sure we could hold a bigger meet than today.

Here are some pics that me and the family took around Loch Lomond so all in all today was very good but iam sure we could have a bigger turnout in the future and i would also like to thank all other members for your help and support cheers all the best.

Donald

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
From small acorns Donald!

Well done to everyone who turned up today and thanks to Donald for organising the event. Looks like the weather was great and I can't imagine a nicer place to meet up!

:beer: :beer:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From small acorns Donald!

Well done to everyone who turned up today and thanks to Donald for organising the event. Looks like the weather was great and I can't imagine a nicer place to meet up!

:beer: :beer:
Cheers Sel the weather was great for March and the Monument was a super place to meet well thought of Sel;)thanks.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Cheers Sel the weather was great for March and the Monument was a super place to meet well thought of Sel;)thanks.

You had a great day for it Donald, Loch Lomond would have looked awesome this time of year .. Well done Donald , Really sorry to have missed it ..

Regards

Ottoman
:)

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
nice piccies donald,iv'e only been to lomond once,delivered a portacabin to a site,the weather was dull then,looks great on a sunny day.i might plan a weekend there in the summer.glad the meet went o.k.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You had a great day for it Donald, Loch Lomond would have looked awesome this time of year .. Well done Donald , Really sorry to have missed it ..

Regards

Ottoman
:)
Thanks Otto not a problem talk soon:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice piccies donald,iv'e only been to lomond once,delivered a portacabin to a site,the weather was dull then,looks great on a sunny day.i might plan a weekend there in the summer.glad the meet went o.k.
Cheers mate you should Loch Lomond is spectacular at any time:) so is Loch Ness:)

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Glad your meet went well Donald, congratulations on the organisation of it. Don't think we can match that scenery here :(

Unless we go the Lake District ;)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad your meet went well Donald, congratulations on the organisation of it. Don't think we can match that scenery here :(

Unless we go the Lake District ;)
Thanks iam not sure about that there is many parts of England that i envy and yes the lake District is one of them cheers

O

·
0 Posts
Well done for getting it off the ground Donald.

Looks a great place that you went to.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
i trust you all had a great day:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Scottish Meet Sunday 25th March

A Big thanks to Donald for the Organization of the Scottish Meeting. A wonderful Day out in Post Card Country:cool: .

A special Thanks also go out to Paul Velsatisfied (with Wife and Son) Gonesenile (and Son) and not forgetting Donald's Wife, Daughter and Son.

Happy Day's Renault Driving, may they be longer than the Service intervals

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A Big thanks to Donald for the Organization of the Scottish Meeting. A wonderful Day out in Post Card Country:cool: .

A special Thanks also go out to Paul Velsatisfied (with Wife and Son) Gonesenile (and Son) and not forgetting Donald's Wife, Daughter and Son.

Happy Day's Renault Driving, may they be longer than the Service intervals
Cheers mate thanks again:)

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Aye, it was great to put more faces to names :d

I'm sorry I couldn't make it along for the drive, and even more sorry I didn't get a chance to savour Johns "chipped" dCi ....... maybe next time eh ??

Well done Donald for increasing the numbers by 100% over the last meet ;) heh heh heh. It was my pleasure to meet you Sir :cool:

Paul, we gotta get together for a beer or two sometime soon. I might even manage to bring the whole clan along.

I look forward to seeing you all again and our meet numbers increasing :d

Russ.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aye, it was great to put more faces to names :d

I'm sorry I couldn't make it along for the drive, and even more sorry I didn't get a chance to savour Johns "chipped" dCi ....... maybe next time eh ??

Well done Donald for increasing the numbers by 100% over the last meet ;) heh heh heh. It was my pleasure to meet you Sir :cool:

Paul, we gotta get together for a beer or two sometime soon. I might even manage to bring the whole clan along.

I look forward to seeing you all again and our meet numbers increasing :d

Russ.
Cheers Russ all the best

1 - 20 of 22 Posts