Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi top gear tonight i believe they are converting a robin reliant into the nasa spacecraft the shuttel:rofl:

One to watch tonight cant wait:d

·
Registered
76 Posts
i cant wait, i saw top gear last week the one where they are in America! it was mental when they painted the slogans on the cars and drove them through Alabama

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant wait, i saw top gear last week the one where they are in America! it was mental when they painted the slogans on the cars and drove them through Alabama
:crazy: :crazy: i think that was for real aswell that was not staged scary stuff tonights looks good

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I think Top Gears lost it's way a little....

Everythings too contrived and although it's still cracking entertainment,I wish they'd let things just happen rather than make them happen.:rolleyes:.

Still the best programme on TV at the moment,but that doesn't say much!:d

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Top Gears lost it's way a little....

Everythings too contrived and although it's still cracking entertainment,I wish they'd let things just happen rather than make them happen.:rolleyes:.

Still the best programme on TV at the moment,but that doesn't say much!:d
Its jerumy wit its great but yes has lost is way but i think its going to get extra air time my wife is a bit of a tv buff and has read that this my be the case:) :)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Very staged managed and the stars are getting bigger than the show, But at times can be very entertaining ..

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
very very good tonight they were very unlucky with the rocket.

what about the merc just proves that more is not always better

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
yip youll never look at an robin reliant in the same way:crazy: lol

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Entertaining,but not great.:(

The Brabus company are nuts,but I knew that.Ferraris are better than Porsches,I knew that too.And Reliant Robins can't be made into space shuttles.....I didn't know that because the thought had never crossed my mind.:d

It's still a good show,but I wish they'd stop treating the people who watch it like idiots.As for cutting up a picture of a Ducatti,well thats just plain wrong....:steam:

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
it sure was, but 2-1 against a small team is dyier. hopefully august will bring some good sighnings:)

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Love the show, but this weeks episode was pretty poor. I agree that it has lost it's way a little. The reliant thing was pointless.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts