1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i have just purchased a towbar for my kangoo
it is a 02 plate 1.9 665d
i want some advise on fitting the electrics to it
when i had a l200 pickup i fitted the towbar my self and got a mate to put the electrics on for 20 quid all he seemed to do is got me to put the right indicator on then he touched all the wires
with this gaget and then wired that wire then he got me to press the brake pedal and touched the wires again its looked very easy what he was doing and now i have the chane again i would like to have ago my self what was the gaget he was using and how it could tell him somthing without the wires beening split also does any one now if my kangoo needs a by pass relay
also aswell is the towbar for a kangoo car diffrent till the one for a kangoo van ?
cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
hiya mate, ive just fitted one to my 56 plate espace, i went on to towsure and got a plug in loom for £53 well worth using one as it made the job so much easier, the instructions that come with it are easy to follow took me a couple of hrs to fit and works a treat.

Mark

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey mate thanks for responce i though about this but i carnt seem to find one for the kangoo on towsure and i have looked about on other sites and there wanting 100 and odd quid for few bits of bloody wire is the copper coated with gold like...
what makes them so expensive ??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.