• Yes I Do!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No I Dont!

Votes: 2 20.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi,i drive a 2002 2.0 16v Auto Espace and i tow a 2004 Lunar château weight is 1400kg when ladened and in all iam very pleased

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Hi Tinker2 here I tow a dutch caravan 1300kg it is slugfish when fully loaded ie caravan three grand children awning two annexes and all our cloths and stuff
It was totly differant the last holiday as I left awning and annexes at home including ground sheets and only took sun awning with us jhust myself and the wife.
Tinkler2 It did not drop down gear so much and did not lose way so easy it is an auto by the way.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
I tow our Lunar Premier with an Espace IV 3.0 dCi. As you can imagine a car producing 350nm of torque pulls a caravan weighing just over a tonne fully laden almost like it's not there. We bought the Espace specifically as a tow car, choosing a big MPV over a 4x4 because of the practicality.

As a towcar we are very happy with it, it's just a shame it has been so unreliable, so much so that the plan to buy a bigger caravan has had to be shelved so that we can change the car again first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts