Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,
I need help with my Clio. It's 3 years old and only yesterday started to lose power on acceleration. Whilst idling the car feels very jumpy and there's not much pwer at all when I put my foot on the pedal.
I noticed tonight on my way home the toxic fume warning light has come on. (this is the yellow engine symbol on the right ...yes? )
I don't know what to do from here. Any suggestions? If it helps I put some oil into the car yesterday.....could that be a cause at all for some reason? Thanks.

Moved to General section :- engines

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there,
I need help with my Clio. It's 3 years old and only yesterday started to lose power on acceleration. Whilst idling the car feels very jumpy and there's not much pwer at all when I put my foot on the pedal.
I noticed tonight on my way home the toxic fume warning light has come on. (this is the yellow engine symbol on the right ...yes? )
I don't know what to do from here. Any suggestions? If it helps I put some oil into the car yesterday.....could that be a cause at all for some reason? Thanks.
hi im gemma n i have had the exact same problems with my 2003 clio. i would be very grateful if you tell me if you fixed it and how. Thanks gemma

1 - 4 of 4 Posts