Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi and i hope anyone can shed some light on this problem that i have had for quite some time my story is.

timming belt snapped so head was sorted with new valves and so forth a new turbo was put on replaced piston rings and bottom end shells put it all back together and hey presto van back to life again for 2 weeks then it died again on me so back to the drawing board diagnosed that the hipressure fuel pump was dead so replaced that and fuel rail but still no life in her getting fuel to the fuel rail but not thru the injectors any ideas as i have a diag computer on it had fault codes reset now no codes showing, i am now getting ready to scrap it as i have spent best part of £1000 on the engine to no avail HELP PLEASE.
:confused:

·
Premium Member
24,215 Posts
When the fuel pump and rail was replaced was the entire fuel system including the tank flushed out.
Has the fuel filter been checked for signs of metal particles?
If insufficient pressure is not being attained during cranking the injectors won't fire.
An appropriate code reader should be able to read the fuel pressure during cranking.
Also have you any idea of what codes were recorded before they were cleared?:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.