Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i'm new here and looking for some info I can't find on the internet. I've just purchased a new Trafic Sport 2020 panel van 2L 145 bhp :love: and i'm looking for some information on the load bay lighting. I needed a van pretty quick so took one already on display at another garage. The downside of this is I had to pay for whatever extras were on the van. Now i've been charged £230 for a extra load bay lighting pack which I can't find listed anywhere and to be honest the lighting considering its an extra is pretty dismal in the back so i'm starting to wonder if its been fitted at all :mad:. The van has 2 LED fittings one central and one over the back door. This looks pretty standard to me. Is this the extra i've been charged for or could it be they have not been installed thus i need to get back in touch with the dealer. Thanks (y)

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,590 Posts
Certainly sounds suspicious, I would definitely check it out with the dealer.
It might well have been ordered with it and not been fitted but you have been charged for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I’ve contacted the dealer. They are insisting that they have been installed I just need someone with a new Trafic to confirm this I just can’t find anyone. I thought someone on here might have one. Has anyone on here purchased the new Trafic?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought one of these when they were first released.
Interior lights weren't an extra,they came fitted from the factory.
I fitted 4 strips/rows of LED lights to the roof cross beams.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply I’ve got 2 led fittings in the back of mine one central near side loading door and the other over the back door, are these led factory fitted as standard mate? Or are they halogen fittings in yours

1 - 6 of 6 Posts