Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little help please. On laguna 2 tourer, how do you remove o/s rear light cluster. Mine had the leak from the rear window and it seems the water has sloshed into the cluster.
Also where can i find the paint code for the bumper trim, the grey/gunmetal colour, mines a bit scuffed and chipped.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Hi , post your vin number and i can get you your paint code , this is also shown on the ovel plate drivers door piller , the light cluster is either a torx 20 screw ffrom the top and bottom of the outside of the unit , or from behind the trim pannel inside the car , 10mm nut or buterfly nuts you can do with your fingers , Rich:d

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, i found the Torx on the outside, but couldnt see anyting on the inside, i will investigate further.
Vin isVF1KGOGO624739040
Thanks

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Hi , you will only have screws on the outside then none on the inside if torx 20 are visable , hope this info helps , Rich

Additional information :
Vehicle fabrication number S027340Equipment level E3Additional to equipment level SAN913Additional to Limited Edition SAN513Paint code NV926Seat trim TICUI2Interior trim DECO01Special technical features code. \0/ A C H K N R T W

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i removed the two torx on the outside, and the light wouldnt budge. Which one is the bumper trim code, i,m a bit unsure.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Hi , just had a look at the exploded view and there is one screw inside the car as well , send me your email and i will try and send you the view , the pain code should be the same for the car and the trim , rich

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Hi there, these are all possibilities for your model year - hope you can find the one which matches.

• 2000 - 2000
  • GRIS ICEBERG CAMAIEU (+FL.CL.)
  • RENAULT

• 2001 - 2009
  • NOIR
  • RENAULT

• 2001 - 2005
  • PIERRE A FUSIL
  • RENAULT

• 2001 - 2001
  • GRIS SIDERAL
  • RENAULT