Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
For the last couple of weeks I have been trying to respond to a Thread on Older Renaults without success.I have always used the same ipad but now when I log on the allow cookies and continue with facebook popups continually return regardless how many times I press allow all; I dont use facebook.I am now using a laptop but still cant access the threads. Could a moderator or some other techie contact me via email so I can contribute? Thanks in anticipation.
In the event that is not possible could a message be sent to doubledutch who needs a Heater Contol Valve to say that vitaleparts.com in France appear to stock them, part number RE770400 for 60 Euro.

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
40,966 Posts
This one has shown..

Try this before you lose the will to live,,

Click your avatar.
Scroll down to account settings
Click .
Should see Account Details.
then
Your Account ( In red )
Click this
Scroll down to Preferences, see if its something in there

Not saying that will cure it, but you never know

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This one has shown..

Try this before you lose the will to live,,

Click your avatar.
Scroll down to account settings
Click .
Should see Account Details.
then
Your Account ( In red )
Click this
Scroll down to Preferences, see if its something in there

Not saying that will cure it, but you never know
Thank you Ours, I am advised the issue may be that I did not have Cookies allowed. Having now gained access it seems the Site has been reconfigured since my last visit; does the Older Renault Thread still exist? I am not at all computer literate. Regards, Nick.

·
40,966 Posts
All threads will still be here, but where , your guess is as good as mine
What in particular are you after

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,581 Posts
Thank you Ours, I am advised the issue may be that I did not have Cookies allowed. Having now gained access it seems the Site has been reconfigured since my last visit; does the Older Renault Thread still exist? I am not at all computer literate. Regards, Nick.
Sadly Nick the old layout is no more, you are not the only one to mourn its passing I'm afraid. This new abortion of a site is all that there is.
Everything is still here supposedly, it is just harder to find.

:(

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All threads will still be here, but where , your guess is as good as mine
What in particular are you after
I appreciate the valuable help I have been given on this Site and would like to see if at times I could be of assistance to others. I don’t know much about newer vehicles but having owned my old van for 20 years I may have some snippets of useful information and being able to access a specific forum was efficient. Not sure I can navigate this new configuration.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sadly Nick the old layout is no more, you are not the only one to mourn its passing I'm afraid. This new abortion of a site is all that there is.
Everything is still here supposedly, it is just harder to find.

:(
Not as user friendly from my perspective.

·
40,966 Posts
its nearly 12 months since this alleged new layout that would be better and easier to use. far from easy, after even 12 months
But if you look around the site.
Lots of Questions unanswered,
No one knows where to look for answers, but search function has been improved

Members have logged on, and decided not to come back
Would say this is over all the sites not just this one..

Nothing will change until all the sites show a loss of revenue from advertisers
To top it up, they are asking members to pay for the privilege of using the site .

One major Tuck up , but at the moment those at the top seem to be ducking and diving , and Hoping

Reactions: Phil48

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
24,174 Posts
but having owned my old van for 20 years I may have some snippets of useful information and being able to access a specific forum was efficient.
May help you, link to the older Renault section.
This to the Campervan section that may also be relevant

If you look top right of any page, you have 4 icons.... the second one, a load of lines, takes you to the forum listings.
Or the end one, 3 dots provides another link

Hope this helps.
We are still here, are still trying to help and welcome any input from people like you that have experience on any vehicles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts