Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just got a update list cd from ebay, to allow me to plug ipod in aux, only problem is the display and stalk dont seem to work

i have a 51 plate laguna with built in sat nav, the yellow plug on the back of tuner list is the one (i believe) that controls both screen and stalk, does anyone know if i need to change the wire positions to get both working, as the onnly thing that happens when i plug it in is that the screen comes on but NO radion display just Sat Nav, the new unit was fine when taken out of a Renault Master reg '07

me like a fool thought "oh great straight swap"

Any help would be great

thanks

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
That is your problem - they do wire up differently. There could also be another issue as the later models have a multiplex wiring system.
I have seen the wiring layout on another site, but for the life of me cannot recall which site it was. Will do a further search and get back unless someone beats me to it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea thats the one guys, surly its just a matter of unpluging the yellow one from tuner list and plugging straight into update list.
but trust renault nope!!!!

cd changer and everything else works a treat, looks like im back to square one, and all i wanted was an easy swap so i could use my mp3 player

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
I presume you have tried moving the connections in accordance with the Update diagram - if it then fails to operate correctly it will be probably down to the multplex system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts