26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to ask is £85 a good price for an
AVON 225/45vr 17 speed rating V for my lag sports

thanks

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
National Tyres are doing a two for one on Barum tyres ATM, depending on type of course.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I fit these on mine W rated 186mph.

Tyre Details
Just thought i'd add that National tyres wanted £165 for a pair of 205/50/16's v rated for my wifes scenic when I called in to my local branch.

The exact same tyres fitted at the same service station were only £93.60 for the pair using davesss link. that's £70 cheaper for buying online. almost half the price.

·
Registered
87 Posts
ive got the 17 inch silverstone wheels on my laguna sport tourer and am using the kumho sport 225/45/17 extra load 94 tyres on the front of the car, done over 12k and still legal should get another 3k out of them i feel and the pair cost me £140 all in fitted, very very good grip has good has the continentals previously fitted for almost half the money, but ive seen some other tyres that get a good rating tng star performer and can get then for £94 a pair delivered and another £16 to fit so they work out 110 for a pair fitted not sure if to try them out or not, look on ebay for them thats where ive seen them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just to let people know i paid the £85 in the end was fitted by nat tyres they also managed to snap the sensor and it cost them £79 for the stealer ship to re calibrate a new sensor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts