Independent Renault Forums banner

UK Breakdown Cover DISCOUNT CODE...

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
Hi,

Did you know we're running a discount offer on our UK Breakdown Cover at the moment...?

Simply use promo code SUMMER18 at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rescue, or on the phone (0800 917 2274), to receive an extra £5 OFF the already low prices.

There are also built-in discounts for multi-car cover.

Comprehensive Chris Knott Breakdown Cover includes:

• HomeStart
• Roadside Assistance
• Recovery
• Onward Travel
• Overnight Stay
• 24hr Hire Car
• Relief Driver
• Message Relay

PLUS cover for the following scenarios included FREE: running out of fuel, flat batteries, lost/broken keys and accidental tyre damage.

Good news also is that there are NO 'age of vehicle' limits.

We look forward to helping you arrange protection so you're not left stranded in the event of a breakdown. Hurry though - this offer ends on 31/8!

best,
Nick

See less See more
#2 ·
Thing is Nick ( Really) you never mention what it starts at,
A few clues might help. are we talking hundreds
Not having a go, but it might help to show what it could cost, and not have a sales rep sell it .
All I want is , my car breaks down And I want to get home..

#3 ·
Cover is £63 pre discount for a single vehicle and there are extra discounts for multi car. It's all there on the website link together with the full Policy Wording for those who wish to investigate all the ins and outs. I'm also happy to answer questions on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.