Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tried to upload a photo but couldnt do it, instructions please

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats where I am trying, I keep getting this error message....Sorry, telboy1949: No Item or Item is Now in Moderation Queue - Check Back Later

S

·
0 Posts
Should be showing now. New files need moderating before they show up. I suspect this is down to user group level so I'll check my settings

S

·
0 Posts
Ok - Diamond members and regional co-ordinators can now upload files and see them immediately. Other user groups will have to wait until the file is moderated before it appears. It may be that I remove the moderation completely once I've tested the water

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fine now thanks Selly, thought it was me doing something wrong

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Ok - Diamond members and regional co-ordinators can now upload files and see them immediately. Other user groups will have to wait until the file is moderated before it appears. It may be that I remove the moderation completely once I've tested the water
I'd say you should leave the moderation there. It will stop anyol' person coming into the forums and posting possible nasty/indecent pictures.

Of course, this may take up too much of your time, in which case ignore absolutely everything I have just said!:rofl:

By the way, good idea, the photoplog. Well done selly:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts