Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are delighted to announce a new owner and admin of RenaultForums, Steve (Admin_Steve).

When we started the forum in July 2005, we didn’t expect it to grow to the size it is now and, regrettably, we aren’t able to devote the time or resources required to keep the community growing.

Steve has extensive experience of the forum world and especially of vBulletin, the software the forum runs on. He has some great ideas for enhancing the community and has the resources to make sure that the community continues to thrive.

We’ll still be around when we can be, and there’ll be no changes to the admin team, so it’s onwards and upwards!

Cheers.

selwonk & OG

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Congratulations to all concerned and thank you for the update ,may this great forum continue to go on and on and on....:toast::toast::cheers::cheers:

·
Administrator
1,491 Posts
Hi Everyone! Steve here. I look forward to becoming a member of the community and helping out when I can.

Thanks for the warm Welcome!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:jawdropping: didn't see that coming

Still, thanks OG and Wonky for all the hard work over the years :beer:

Welcome to the forum Steve :)

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
hello steve, whats in your garage ?

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
sorry, and welcome :d

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
I'll second that. Many thanks to Selwonk and OG. It really is a great forum. :beer::beer:

Long may it continue and a warm welcome to Steve:d

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a bit of a bolt from the blue, but a big thanks to Selly and Og and big hello to the new gaffer :d

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
You'll enjoy this forum Steve, its been run very well ever since the beginning.

Fingers crossed its a trend we can all continue.

Welcome aboard.

Paul

·
Administrator
13,232 Posts
Welcome Steve!! :d This forum is great and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as we all do. Good luck holding it together :p:d ha ha
Thanks to OG and Selwonk for doing such a good job! Much appreciated! :d:d

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
I must just say sorry to see OG and Wonkey go but welcome Steve. Looking forward to your new ideas.

·
Stockport Platinum
3,899 Posts
Welcome aboard Steve . The forum has always been run like a well oiled and tuned machine so now it's up to you to keep it going :cheers::cheers:

·
Administrator
1,491 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I look to keep it running very well as it already has.

As for my garage, I have an Evo

·
Stockport Platinum
3,899 Posts
Yeah welcome to the family Steve and i don't suppose i could have a drive of your Evo :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts