Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have a clio 1.5ci 2004 and i really do like my music and i would like to upgrade the HU and speakers . I am not a young driver but near 50 so i am not to well up on the ICE , i would like to keep the controls on the steering wheel , not to bothered about a subwoofer. I have a budget of £400 no more . Could someone please recomend a package . Ps cd player would be handy if it had a ipod connection . Thanks

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi, i have found a Head unit which i quite like , it is a alpine cde-103 bt and it has bluetooth which really apeals to me . However i was going to go through with the sale untill i did a web check with alpine for compatibility with my mobile(samsing touch tocco) and it is not listed so that head unit is out. Could anyone suggest another good head unit with bluetooth. Thanks

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats why i was going for the alpine as it was compatible and had bluetooth , i suppose i could change my phone . A bit extreme i suppose when it is sound quality i am looking for . Being able yo use my phone hands free via the radio cd is something i would like though. Will keep searching.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have decided on the alpine cde-103 bt with free fitting. I now have to decide on some 5.25 speakers for the front and rear . I was adviced on going for a set of MTX speakers at £38 a pair not surte on those though. Could any help on the speakers max £100 . Thanks .

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have had my alpine cde-103 fitted today with halfords,took over 2 hours from start to finish . I now have the radio uo and running , however i have noticed that my clock and temp are lit up very dimmly and i can barely seeit. Is this normal after the aftermarket steerin adaptor fitted. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts