Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been challenged to a battle on RatemyRenault by a member of the darkside!.Please offer your support and vote for me.:)

I think this meant as just friendly rivalry as the member is someone who I call a friend from his time on here,but it would be nice to put one over them anyway!:d

Have a look yer....

Rate My Renault - Renault Laguna II V6 Tourer VS Renault Laguna Sport Estate

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
I was going to vote for you, but I can't remember my password to get on the site :crazy:

I wonder how 'the dark side' are doing these days. I've had a couple of e-mails, but I haven't bothered to visit for ages.

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Didn't need a pasword. Just clicked on the link and it took me straight to Lags battle - just clicked on vote and that was it. :p
It definitely tells me I have to sign in to vote. Have you signed up to the site in the past? If so, it has probably saved your ID and password as cookies.

Edit: Remembered my password now, and duly voted. I know voting for the person rather than the car isn't really in the spirit of the site, but then it's only a bit of fun, isn't it? :p

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep,it's all fun.:)

As I said,this isn't anything personal between me and SuperCC,when he was a member here I counted him amongst my friends and that has hopefully not changed.

The darkside is still alive.....just....:eek:Like Horatio,I haven't been over there for a while.They still had only 80 odd members,so it's a bit quieter than here!:rolleyes:

Thanks for all the votes so far,you are very special people.....some more 'special' than others.:d

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
It definitely tells me I have to sign in to vote. Have you signed up to the site in the past? If so, it has probably saved your ID and password as cookies.

Edit: Remembered my password now, and duly voted. I know voting for the person rather than the car isn't really in the spirit of the site, but then it's only a bit of fun, isn't it? :p
Nope! - never been on that site before.
Unless it didn't accept my vote. Didn't ask me to log in or say I couldn't vote.
Just been back on and the other battle between lag and matt - won't let me vote unless I log in. If i just vote as i did this morning it says I must log in. Don't know what happened this morning, tried voting again for lag and it tells me to log in. My vote probably didn't register this morning although I didn't get this message then.

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Just been back on and the other battle between lag and matt - won't let me vote unless I log in.
Don't bother trying to vote for that battle! It's months old ;)

I'd already beaten Master Lag's old Galuna but he thought he'd try his luck with his new one ;) :d

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah,yeah.:)

I have more important things to do in life than shine my ar$e!....:d:d:d:d

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
my god i forgot about that site... i must update my car on there
anyway you got my vote lag;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts