Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm very excitedly starting my lovely conversion project! My van was lucky enough to be lived in by the previous owner, but he hadn't finished the conversion, he got the walls and some furniture done. I will be adding some overhead cabinets, a pull out sofa bed and I will redo the underneath of the kitchen cabinets as it doesn't seem particularly well supported.

The problem I have run into is that the walls have been lined with ply, and then another layer of laminate flooring on top, I can see where the top of the ribs are if I pull the corner covers off the top section of the van, but from what I can see in pictures of other vans, there doesn't seem to be ribs all the way down at those points.

My van is a 2004 long wheel base Renault Master, can anyone tell me how far apart the ribs are, and how deep they run before you would drill through the panel?

Much appreciated!!
20190910_142816.jpg

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,267 Posts
Have you looked at any interior pics of same age vans on eBay? or is there a van sales centre in your locality where you could have a peek on the pretence of browsing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts