Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It must be the silly season again, went out to the car yesterday and found my kangoo had been vandalized. the idot teenagers who thought it would be fun to snap of my rear wiper arm(thus causing damage to body work and the electic motor) stood there laughing as i tried to pick up the pieces and repair it, i called the police who to no suprise offererd me a crime number but could not be bothered to come to my home...whe i went to challenge the parents of one of these teenagers all i got was "it wasnt my child you cant prove it!"..:steam: i just wonder how they would like it if it was there car that was damagedalso why do they always think there little angles could not be the ones involved. so much for todays teens!:mad:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Scum knobs waist of space i blame the parents they don't take it out of the ground they are all drugged up and not brought up then they blame society i hope you have protected no claims i had to take that out last year would not be without it but only if the excess is low i know its not the point but what else can we do i was charged not so long ago for swearing in front of a Miner a 15 year old hows dog knocked me of my crutches and i told the dog to get to F**** they phoned the police i got charged but i can tell you that little **** will be a adult soon:d :d he better not F*** with me.

You have my full sympathy

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
Jeeez Donald! May I suggest you change your mood from blah to angry?! :rofl:

Chill out and don't get mad, get even!

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
typical bloody plod was told the follwing a couple of years ago .

afriend of mine lives in the edge of the pennines and was awoken one night bye noises from his garage he peeped thru the curtains where he saw three large youths attempting to make off with one of his vehicles!.he quickly called up the plod only to be told that they were extremley busy and had no officers spare to deal with this .he waited five minuits then called plod back to inform them theat he had just shot one of the youths and was holdin the other two at gun point !. immagine his suppries when 12minuits later 3 fully loaded vans an arv and the force helicopter all turned up to assist him the youths in the car were apprehended and taken away after things wre sorted out the local inspector was said to have asked "you told us there was a gun where is it ?" to which the reply went " you told me you had no officers spare funny that isnt it "

·
Premium Member
158 Posts

afriend of mine lives in the edge of the pennines and was awoken one night bye noises from his garage he peeped thru the curtains where he saw three large youths attempting to make off with one of his vehicles!.he quickly called up the plod only to be told that they were extremley busy and had no officers spare to deal with this .he waited five minuits then called plod back to inform them theat he had just shot one of the youths and was holdin the other two at gun point !. immagine his suppries when 12minuits later 3 fully loaded vans an arv and the force helicopter all turned up to assist him the youths in the car were apprehended and taken away after things wre sorted out the local inspector was said to have asked "you told us there was a gun where is it ?" to which the reply went " you told me you had no officers spare funny that isnt it "
That is a great story that :) :rofl: :rofl:

I will have to remember that the next time I call the plod

Steve

O

·
0 Posts

:rofl: That's the way to do it!

O

·
0 Posts
wot was it david cameron said........hug a hoddie
I'd agree with that - if you could hug 'em hard enough to cut off their breathing :steam:

Brimstone, I'm sorry for your problem and understand your frustration - we live in a crap society with 3rd generation scum roaming the streets.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks all, but now it seems i am the one that is in the wrong...the police have informed me that if i take any action against the people that i feel were involved "I may be questioned and charged"....what even happened to the innocent being protected against these *****!
cant wait for my council tax bill were it states how much goes to local police i will ask for a refund..:rofl: , on a good side of this i have found a great car breaker near me in the midlands that deals with most french vehicle's that have got spares and can help me.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
thanks all, but now it seems i am the one that is in the wrong...the police have informed me that if i take any action against the people that i feel were involved "I may be questioned and charged"....what even happened to the innocent being protected against these *****!
That's what I'd like to know...seems to be so much more on the side of the law breakers, and so little support or sypathy for the innocent victims. Grrrrrrr

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
cant wait for my council tax bill were it states how much goes to local police i will ask for a refund..:rofl: , on a good side of this i have found a great car breaker near me in the midlands that deals with most french vehicle's that have got spares and can help me.

Hi Pete, sorry to hear about this bother you just had. Unfortunately, the police are fart oo busy to chase kids with criminal intent. And the parents are probably teenagers themselves therefore will be too busy setting them a good example by getting drunk or high on whatever's at hand.

The older parents probably don't need to bother to teach the kids what good behaviour is because they never believed in it anyway.

Bring back conscription I say. Especially for kids who have clashed with the law.... makes a change from those stupid ASBOs they are handing out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Delinquents and cars...

I work with kids who have been put out of mainstream schools for bad behaviour. I'm not gonna defend the kids, or blame teachers, but I find it annoying when I come to work everyday, stay calm, don't raise my voice, put up with threats, abuse, violence etc, and when my car gets trashed (at home), I'm told that nothing can be done about it.

The kids are the ones who are looked after by the law. The police appear to be scared of them, and can't punish them for the same reason that teachers can't use the same discipline as when we were at school.

The parents would be up in arms if the police sent the 'little angels' to prison for anything, and would claim 'human rights' (remind me - where are ours?), and that their kids were led into it by films and computer games etc(which they buy for them to keep them busy so they don't have to deal with their own offspring), thus leaving the rest of us to deal with them.

Makes me angry. I know how you all feel. I have had my car run over twice in less than a month, and nothing can be done about it. I suspect that my security cameras will be a 'breach of privacy' if they ever have to be used in court. What happened to being able to protect your own property???

Strait:steam:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I work with kids who have been put out of mainstream schools for bad behaviour. I'm not gonna defend the kids, or blame teachers, but I find it annoying when I come to work everyday, stay calm, don't raise my voice, put up with threats, abuse, violence etc, and when my car gets trashed (at home), I'm told that nothing can be done about it.

The kids are the ones who are looked after by the law. The police appear to be scared of them, and can't punish them for the same reason that teachers can't use the same discipline as when we were at school.

The parents would be up in arms if the police sent the 'little angels' to prison for anything, and would claim 'human rights' (remind me - where are ours?), and that their kids were led into it by films and computer games etc(which they buy for them to keep them busy so they don't have to deal with their own offspring), thus leaving the rest of us to deal with them.

Makes me angry. I know how you all feel. I have had my car run over twice in less than a month, and nothing can be done about it. I suspect that my security cameras will be a 'breach of privacy' if they ever have to be used in court. What happened to being able to protect your own property???

Strait:steam:
sorry simular problems have happened to you , but i have even tried putting up security lights (which were promptly smashed then ripped of the wall, had a camera put up that was then also a target , i found i had to remove it due to privacy laws and also to stop the people involved from making more petty attacks upon my property!:steam:
made me laugh as it was the local police officer that suggested in the first place to install both items, then after more problems warning me it would make my home a target!!!

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
Anyone remember the days when kids were scared off the police or even a letter home from school? Not these days, it is a sign of the liberal PC society that we live in. One of my neighbours, a pensioner, was arrested and cautioned for grabbing a youth who had pushed him through a fence. Logic ? Justice ? no longer I fear.

O

·
0 Posts
Anyone remember the days when kids were scared off the police or even a letter home from school? Not these days, it is a sign of the liberal PC society that we live in. One of my neighbours, a pensioner, was arrested and cautioned for grabbing a youth who had pushed him through a fence. Logic ? Justice ? no longer I fear.
The problem is that we innocent law abiding citizens need to be more cunning. Think Charles Bronson, think controlled measured cold blooded revenge :devil:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts