Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am trying to swap the interiors and some parts between my 2 Vel Satis but in the absence of a workshop manual I don't know where to start and it's certainly not self explanatory... Does anyone know the best approach to do the following: remove interior door panels, remove centre console lid, remove seats, remove the drawer beside the cup holders, and remove one of the silver vertical strake radiator grilles? Or does anyone know if the CD versions of the workshop manual available online are the genuine article? Both of my cars are Initiale 3.5 V6es... Yes really...

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I can't help with the interior questions as I've never ever worked on a Vel Satis I'm afraid,but I can tell you that the CD versions of the Renault Dialogys available online are copies of an original program and as such aren't exactly legal.Many people do have them (though they can be difficult to get to load apparently) and many find them usefull though.:)

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Can I have one of your 3.5 V6s? :d

Buy the "Dialogys" program off ebay. It comes on a CD and costs about £5 I think. It's excellent, has helped me out a lot with my Mégane and Vel Satis as it's the program the dealership uses. Well worth the investment!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts