Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a warning lamp coming on intermitant & loss of power the lamp looks like a heart monitor any help please

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forums bgh.
Please feel free to join in where and when you can and enjoy the community we have built up here.
By and large our members are a friendly bunch and quite knowledgable too.
The open forums are free for all but please take the time to consider becoming a subsribed member with all the extras that entails.
For just £1.50 month/ £12 year you get....
Access to the Arcade and the many games within.
The ability to use the forum PM system
A lovely red "supporter" badge under your name.
Club offers...recoup your subsciption fee easily with supporter only offers.
Signatures..Add your own signature to your posts.
Avatars..Use our standard Avatars or use your own.
Gallery...Post your pics

And I will move this thread to the "Electronics" forum in the hope you will get some help there.

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Hi there bgh and welcome to Renault Forums, I seem to remember a similar post to yours recently so I'm sure one of the guys will give you some advice soon, hang on in there,
Regards Leroy

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
The light you refer to is the engine management light and is illuminated when the ECU registers a fault.

It could be caused by one of many things,but the thing to do to start with is to have the fault codes read at a good independant garage which has the relevant kit.

Sounds like a turbo boost solenoid problem,or even a leak in the boost pressure side of the turbo system,but have the codes read first,otherwise it is just expensive guess work!:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts