Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys and gels(if there are any here)i wonder if anyone can explain why i have teperature warning light and stop light on all the time, flushed system dosnt seem to be overheating, but thought might just give bit of a burst on accelerator which did accelarate very well but then started to judder, any sugestions would be appreciated thanks to all.:confused:
ok update folks took out on road test,drives really well no juddering at present but still lights on (but no one at home )just kidding .

·
Registered
92 Posts
If the car's not overheating then it could be a faulty coolant temp sensor, that would explain why it was juddering because the ECU changes fueling and ignition according to the signal it gets from the sensor. How does the temp gauge look inside the car? Is the light on right from the point of starting the car or does it come on when you're driving?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi marty thanks for replying i really appreciate the help.The light is usually off when cold but soon as warm then comes on,but i have been away on holiday and covered 700 miles and no probs just judders every now and then the length of time that the light stays on tends to vary and sometimes is on very quickly and stays on.many thanks once again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts