Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ,can anyone help,i have a laguna II and last monday a light came on in the insrument pannle(square with zig zag line through the middle and a loopy line under this one) i lost power on exceleration. i stoped the car (went fishing) came back started car no probs ? tue afternoon same thing,switched it off re started and no probs ? had a pre mot check and had it put on dyonostic, no reports ?????
any idears.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi chris ,it is a 2001 ,have looked at coil in serch could be ,i would have thought it would have shown up with the diagnostc test ,i havent got a owners manual to tell me what the light is ,have no lack of power or running/starting probs, so ?

·
Registered
87 Posts
There are some issues with supermarket deisel causing theis (nothing to do with the recent hyp on unleaded)

If you use supermarket deiasel trry a branded fuel..BP... etc

We had the same problem, couldn't find anything wrong, changed fuel no problems, reverted back to supermarket fuel propblem came back.

Tom

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
There are some issues with supermarket deisel causing theis (nothing to do with the recent hyp on unleaded)

If you use supermarket deiasel trry a branded fuel..BP... etc

We had the same problem, couldn't find anything wrong, changed fuel no problems, reverted back to supermarket fuel propblem came back.

Tom
Thats interesting also highside I forgot to ask was yours a petrol or diesel just checked your sig and as it's a diesel you have no coils DOH

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys have now found out the warning lights are for electrical problem.have posted outher conected probs in engien section .looks like m.a.f sensor could be up the wall.
thanks all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts